Saturday 2 July 2016

Our 4D Scan

We got a Groupon deal to have a 4D scan done at Window to the Womb in Watford.  I was desperate to share the experience with my family. I took along my mum, dad, sister, sister-in-law, and of course my husband Gavin. We had both been craving the warmth, and enjoyment we had at our 12 week scan.  Although it's amazing to see your babies fortnightly, the full on medical side of things can be overbearing.


The experience is wonderful. 💙Your family squeeze onto a sofa, and get to see the scan be displayed large on the wall.  They were pickles for getting into the right position, but you could actually see their features. As you can see from the photos below, we've got a couple of posers on our hands!

I'd highly recommend it, and I'd definitely do it again for future babies *cough* ...joking hubby!😝